- The lessons in this cardiac rehabilitation course will be part of the daily education provided to patients in class each day.
- Please feel free to share this information with your spouse, significant other and family members.
- You and any family member can sign up for a FREE account by clicking Get Started on the Home Page.
About Cardiac Rehabilitation:
- Cardiac rehabilitation is a crucial step for heart patients trying to regain their health, improve their quality of life and reduce their risk of another event or rehospitalization.
- To achieve these goals patients must be engaged and modify behaviors if they are to take control of their disease and optimize care.
- Patients that are highly engaged in their rehabilitation may reasonably expect to regain a high quality of life.